Printed with the famous monster that is said leaving in the ocean near Japan, this oversize Godzilla Shirt is definitely a keeper with its high-quality printing of Godzilla fighting The Great Wave Off Kanagawa on the back.
Ferocious looking Oversize Japanese Godzilla T-Shirt
Godzilla (ゴジラ, Gojira) is a fictional monster, a Kaijū, that appeared in several Japanese movies. Godzilla is so popular in the land of the rising sun that he even became an emblematic figure of pop culture.
The 1st Godzilla movie deals with several very important themes in 20th century Japan such as the fear of nuclear power after the stories of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima.
The character of Godzilla was created by the studio Tōhō with the help of Tomoyuki Tanaka and Ishirō Honda in the year 1954. The 1st film was so successful that it totally revolutionized the kaijū eiga (怪獣映画, lit. “cinema of monsters”) until today.
- Elegant Streetwear Japanese Shirt: This apparel is very pleasant to wear on a daily basis and can be worn all seasons of the year without any inconvenience
- Elegant and comfortable: We designed our clothing line with only the best materials to allow them to always last much longer than other T-Shirts from other companies
- High-quality product: Fits well on both women and men body
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Machine washable at 30°C (86°F)
- FREE Worldwide Shipping #sizechart
To choose a size, please refer to the size chart. This Japanese product sizes normally like average EU/US sizes, our team highly advises you to take your usual size on this product for safety