The Great Wave off Kanagawa Pants
Free Shipping Worldwide
14 days to exchange
Wear the most famous Ukiyo-e art on your bottoms with our trendy Wave pants featuring The Great Wave off Kanagawa
The Great wave, also known as The Great Wave off Kanagawa or Kanagawa wave is a famous painting by the Japanese artist Hokusai. These very elegant Wave pants are then designed with a pattern inspired by this iconic work of art that all Japanese lovers will fall in love with.
For men and women, these Japanese Harem Pants are made of satin and polyester fabric that goes just over the ankle and that can be worn indoors as well as outdoors with your favorite Japanese Streetwear Outfit!
- Elegant Japanese Kimono Cardigan Jacket: This apparel is very pleasant to wear on a daily basis and can be worn all seasons of the year without any inconvenience
- Elegant and comfortable: We designed our clothing line with only the best materials to allow them to always last much longer than other Kimono Jackets from other companies
- High-quality product: Fits well on both women and men body
- Material: Satin and Polyester
- Product designed and made in Asia
Machine washable at 30°C (86°F)
FREE Worldwide Shipping
To choose a size, please refer to the size chart. This Japanese product sizes normally like average EU/US sizes, our team highly advises you to take a size at least 1 times larger than usual on this product for safety